Wednesday 11 March 2015

Princess Skirts





If I know I've learnt anything over the years, it's that I know how to overdress for any and every occasion that one could possibly dress for. It's exhausting. So much so, a slob-day-Wednesday was enforced. A sort of Sabbath day - a means to slum it in leggings. But I firmly stand by the belief that some days simply call for princess skirts and shiny shoes. Do you feel me? 

Last weekend, I celebrated my nineteenth and was all too happy to pull out my sunday bests. I've been dying for an occasion (any occasion) to wear this floral print, organza midi skirt from ASOS petite, though, if you ask me, an afternoon date with tea and cake is always an occasion one could dress up for...
Sunglasses - ASOS
Jacket - Topshop
Top - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS Petite
Shoes - ASOS


It's crazy to think I'm in my last year of my teens but here's to another amazing year of overdressing. Maybe I'll give it up once I'm 20.

K 

No comments:

Post a Comment