Monday 11 August 2014

The Blue Wing

I feel like I've missed the bus a bit here. I'm 2 minutes late, chasing the bus down the street and everybody has already got on. Graphic blue eyeliner was first spotted on the Rebecca Minkoff catwalk last Autumn, and then later seen in the Spring 2014 beauty trends. But what really got me lusting over the trend was Kendall Jenner's selfie back in May (here), and it also seemed the internet got a bit crazy over it too.  

I opted for a much darker, navy blue liner by L'Oreal Paris, just to be a total spoil sport and play it safe. And whilst I love this wearable, everyday version, I'm prepared to invest in a shocking cobalt for Reading festival - and maybe some blue gems, who knows? When's a better opportunity to get a bit crazy? And if I look back in photos several years later and cringe, I'll blame it on the drink.






Eyeliner - L'Oreal Paris Superline Perfect Slim
Sunglasses - ASOS

So who cares if I arrived late for the bus, I'm planning on wearing the blue wing a little longer.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment