(The ultimate Guilty Pleasure - selfies)
2. Reading through piles of cookery and baking books without an intention to cook anything from them. I just sit there salivating over the photos. I guess thats what you call food porn.
3. Reaching the end of a Pringles can and pouring the crumbs into your mouth - I resist crisps at all costs, so this is a rare and delicious occasion for me.
4. The wedding section on Pinterest. Who doesn't love planning the most perfect imaginary vintage wedding, complete with mason jar candles, floral bunting strung up, and old suitcases filled with flowers? (Okay, just me...)
5. Cheese Boards. All types of cheese - Brie, Camembert, Pineapple Cheese, Cheddar, Spicy Cheese. Heaven.
6. Freshly cut and blow-dried hair.
7. Making lists: To-do lists, packing lists, goals lists, accomplished lists, guilty pleasures lists. (Oh look, just made another list).
8. Deep and meaningful quotes - and then posting them onto Instragram #MotivationalMonday.
9. Chocolate covered Oreo's. Only available abroad, thank goodness.
10. The adrenaline that rushes through you when you make a new purchase. I can be on a high for the whole day.