Tuesday 4 February 2014

January Favourites


January Favourites (check).


First on my favourites is my chunky gold chain from ASOS which I literally wear with everything, and without fail get called a 'gangster' (oh come on, I'm five foot and ginger). I've also been loving these caged shoes from Dune, which I picked up in the very last of the January sales! I've literally worn them to death already.


In terms of beauty this month, I've been loving a more subtle everyday pin up look - winged out eye liner, red lipstick, glowing skin - so I've been using MAC Russian Red Lipstick, and the L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim as if they were going out of fashion. Shroom by MAC is something I've also being grabbing as a basic all over shadow a lot, and the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser was a definite no-brainer favourite after my glowing review of it here. Lastly, the Bourjois Java Rice powder has been my favourite discovery of 2014 so far - it's great for illuminating under eye areas, or all over as a translucent powder, and is a great dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powder.

K xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and I really want to try that Bourjois powder, I've picked it up a couple of times in boots :) xx

    Ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I defiantly recommend it, it's amazing! I'll check it out now! :) xx

      Delete