Saturday 23 November 2013

The Christmas Tag

31 Days, 8 Hours, 24 minutes and 5 seconds until Christmas as I speak. 
Any one wetting themselves yet?

What is you favourite Christmas drink?

It's actually not a Christmas drink, but if you've ever had a Chai Latte, I'm sure you'll agree that with all the cinnamon and spices, it's like a little sprinkle of Christmas in a cup. And I can have them all year round, so woohoo! I haven't had one so far this festive period because I'm trying only to drink green tea and water, so I've been having peppermint tea's as a kind of in between treat. 

What is your favourite Christmas smell?

I'm absolutely loving the salted caramel candle from Yankee Candles which I brought back in October. As I can't stand the salted caramel drinks at Starbucks, or the taste of millionaires shortbread, it's so nice to find something caramel that I actually love.

Do you have any Christmas traditions?

I can't go a Christmas without watching Elf. I just can't.

What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this year?

There's this carry-on bag from Kurt Geiger with a crocodile print that I'm eagerly eyeing up. Might ask for the matching passport cover too - oh I do like to being matching.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

I haven't! I feel like such a deprived child, until this year I had never carved a pumpkin or built a gingerbread house. But I'm going all out with my gingerbread house this year, trust me.

Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?

Probably my Mum, anything to with cake-baking and she's over the moon. 

What is your favourite Christmas song?

This is like asking me what my favourite disney song is, I just love them all. I'm particulury parcial to Rocking Around The Christmas tree.

What is the weirdest gift you've ever received?

I can't actually remember receiving any weird presents.

Do you like to get dressed up on Christmas Day or stay in your PJ's?

Getting dress up of course!

Hope you're all getting your festivities on too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment