Wednesday 11 September 2013

Blogtember Day 7

Hello Dolls,

So happy 7th day of Blogtember! And what better way to celebrate then with a little online shopping? Someone restrain me please

This prompt was rather easy for me. The two places I trust most when it comes to online shopping are Topshop and ASOS. Why? Because they have a large range of petite clothing, and being all 5-foot-nothing, its much harder for me to estimate whether it will actually fit me or not. 

I've linked a couple of my most wanted items.


(Topshop Animal Print Coat)


(So Clueless-esque)

Always leave a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfits ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've followed you back, great blog! :) xo

    ReplyDelete