Thursday 5 September 2013

Blogtember Day 3

Thursday 5th September

Happy Blogtember Dolls,

Now, when it really comes down to it, what I love more than anything, more than make-up, fashion or even food, I love quotes. And yes, the cheesier the better. I'm known as Walking Quote Book. I'm that annoying person that tweets inspiring quotes everyday. I can't help it. So when today's prompt was to share some advice that I've always learnt, it really wasn't that difficult. (Cue Pinterest, please).

Growing up, I've always learnt to be polite and have the correct table manners. Always told never to leave one person out (because we all hate that, don't we) or say horrible things to someone. And whilst this advice is all good, the one bit of advice that I take with me wherever was from Dita Von Teese.


As hard as you try. As much as you want to. You just can't make everyone like you. Somebody is always going to dislike the colour of your hair, or be jealous of what you have and they don't, or even just dislike you for no reason at all. It's bound to happen. You shouldn't feel like you have to be besties with everyone. And if you do come across that person who absolutely hates peaches? Leave them to it, you didn't really want to be friends with a bitter old lemon anyway!

Always leaves a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment