Tuesday 3 September 2013

Blogtember Day 1

Happy Blogtember Dolls,

Today's prompt was 'where you come from'. 

The cool story?

Well, somewhere down the line I was once related to Mr Sarson, who once owned the Sarsons Vinegar company. My great, great, great (maybe another great) Grandma married a man her Father (Mr Sarson) strictly forbid her to marry and disowned her. Leaving me, not quite the heiress.  

But the official story - I come from an amazing family.


(This picture was taken in Portugal, 2011. Since this photo was taken we've had a few additions.)

I searched through endless holiday photo's, christmas photo's, birthday photo's, and I don't think any of them really sum us up more than this one. We're a huge silly family who probably enjoy fancy dress party's a little too much (as you can tell), Christmas is always hectic and we don't always get on, but I wouldn't want to come from anywhere else. We're all here for each other, despite differences and what may have happened. 

Sorry for the soppy post dolls,

Always leave a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo


No comments:

Post a Comment