Sunday 4 August 2013

Dolce far niente | OOTD

Hello Dolls,

Before I left for holiday, the heat in England was literally crazy. I spent long days down at the beach with mocktails and blessed the fact that I didn't have college to worry about or work to be doing. I didn't have to wrap up tight and I didn't have to spend any money, perfect?

'Dolce far niente' (The sweetness of doing nothing)

But there's only so much time I can spend doing nothing!

So in a bid to do something a little more fun, I went out fruit picking with my best friend. I had never been before - gasp - so it was something new, cute, and still didn't break the bank. We also put our cooking skills to test with our punnets of fruit, and lets just say that Nigella Lawson won't be losing her job any time soon.

I took a little OOTD for you,





(Glasses: eBay, Cropped Top: Topshop, Pinstripe Shorts: Forever 21, Studded Sandals: Kurt Geiger, Watch: Michael Kors)


(I thought I would end this blog with one of my favourite pictures of the day)

Always leave a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment