Saturday 24 August 2013

Back To Black | OOTD

Hello Dolls,

Did you guys know that you can actually have colour in your wardrobe?

I clearly don't. My go to outfits are almost always black, and quite frankly, if I'm not wearing it, I suddenly feel a little self-conscious. Almost as if people actually notice that I'm wearing colour and are going to attack me! I'm not emo, or rocky, but in fact, probably one of the most girly girls you could ever meet! I just find black is both simple and timeless, and most importantly flattering! Fantastic!

Here's a little peek at how I style black,





(Leather Jacket Topshop
Swing Dress ASOS Petite
Boots Found In A Market
Necklace Topshop
Rings ASOS
Bag Zara)

What with that Autumn weather looming, I can seriously see this new dress becoming my staple for next season! It's also currently in the ASOS sale here!

Always leave a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment