Wednesday 10 July 2013

No7, did you say free gift?!

Oh dear dolls, went on a little shopping trip didn't I?

Luckily, I did not go crazy, but I did pick up some super cute stuff for holiday! However, this is not a haul and I'm only here to show a little present that No7 gave to me.



Have any of you heard about their new mascara, Stay-Perfect Long Lasting Volume? Immediately I was drawn to the gold packaging (just call me 'queen of tack') and kept my eye on it for a couple of weeks. I'm not a huge enthusiast for mascaras, I usually stick to my Maybelline falsies, but when I walked into boots the other day and saw they had a promotion on, I was hardly going to say no to a free gift!

The first thing that sprung to my mind when I saw this mascara was Yves Saint Laurent. That gold packaging did seem awfully familiar. It has a plastic brush, which I generally tend to avoid because they clump my lashes together. However, I've got my fingers crossed that this is a good product!





Anyway, on to the free gift. Firstly, They gave me a free make-over that I've booked as a post-holiday cheer up, and secondly they gave me a mini box of goodies. Ahhhh! This is what I found,

Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil




(Perfect for a smoky eye, I think)

Stay Perfect Lipstick 'Classic Rose'







(Perfect for autumn, am I right?)

Stay Perfect Mascara Exceptional Definition





Stay Perfect Eyeshadow 'Black Gold'



(Okay, this colour seems absolutely gorgeous in person, until I swatched it!)


(Left-Right: Classic Rose, Black Gold, Metallic Eye Pencil)

Defiantly think I am most excited by the eye pencil and lipstick!

Do you reckon you'll be rushing down to Boots to pick up this mascara and goody box?

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the lipstick, such a gorgeous colour! How did you find the Yves Saint Laurent lookalike mascara in the end?

    Liv xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I know, it reminds me of one of the limited edition Chanel Lipsticks - which is a bonus! And I really like it, however when I first used it all my lashed clumped together, but it's so nice on long lashes!

    Kay xo

    ReplyDelete